I am a deep learning solutions architect at NVIDIA focused on deploying machine learning and deep learning systems at scale. I recently graduated from University of Colorado Boulder with a Master’s in Computer Science with specialization in deep learning. Prior to that, I completed my Bachelor’s of Engineering from Thapar University, India.
At CU Boulder, I worked on a variety of projects, from applying RNNs to understand how students learn to predicting weather using LSTMs and CNNs to building an intelligent VR application that automatically completes a painting given some initial few strokes. I am interested in creative applications of machine learning/deep learning and the wide set of possibilities it presents. If you are interested in collaborating, feel free to drop an email!
- [September 2020] Deepshikha Kumari and I gave a talk about
How to become a Data Scientist?at IIT Bombay (placement webinars). Handout available here.
- [August 2020] Srishti Yadav and I gave a talk on
Scalable Hyper-Parameter Tuning using RAPIDS on AWSat PyBay 2020. GitHub repo with presentation here.
- [August 2020] Siddha Ganju and I mentored the DisruptCNN team at GPU Hackathon 2020 (organized by Brookhaven National Laboratory).
- [August 2020] Mentored students on creating, finding and interviewing for the right opportunities in the software industry during COVID-19 via UnsaidTalks platform. More information here.
- [June 2020] Gave a talk on
Accelerating Machine Learning with GPUsat AI Camp. GitHub repo with presentation here.
More updates here.